St. Louis Regional CrimeStoppers is run by the St. Louis Regional Crime Commission, a non-profit citizen’s organization supported by private contributions. The commission is dedicated to aid crime fighting efforts in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and the surrounding communities on both sides of the river.
Learn more about the Crime Commission
The CrimeStoppers program is a partnership of the community, the media, and law enforcement designed to combat crime and keep our streets safe. The original chapter began in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in September 1976, and today there are 1,200+ programs worldwide.
The CrimeStoppers program is just one of the St. Louis Regional Crime Commission’s initiatives. Other efforts include the Vacancy Project, which clears abandoned buildings where crimes often happen.
St. Louis Regional CrimeStoppers
Community Partners & Sponsors
Including police stations, news outlets, and local businesses in the St. Louis area.
Discover local government resources, including area police stations, other CrimeStoppers groups, Amber Alert, support groups, and more.
- St. Louis Metropolitan Police
- St. Louis County Police
- Crime Victim Advocacy Center
- Identity Theft and Internet Fraud
- Belleville News Democrat
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce
- City of Troy, Illinois
- Clinton County, Illinois
- Columbia, Illinois
- CrimeStoppers International
- Edwardsville, Illinois
- Fayette County, Illinois
- Glen Carbon Police Department
- Granite City, Illinois Government
- Illinois State Government
- Illinois State Police
- Kansas City, Missouri CrimeStoppers
- Madison County, Illinois State Attorney’s Office
- Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Missouri Victim Assistance Network
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Nationwide Amber Alert
- Parents of Murdered Children Inc, St. Louis Area Chapter
- St. Louis Circuit Attorney
- St. Louis, Missouri City Website
- State of Missouri Official Website
- “Do the Right Thing” of Greater St. Louis
- St. Louis Crisis Nursery